Nora Marie Fedder was born on May 13, 2019, at FirstLight Health System. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces and was 19 inches long. Her parents are Jake and Jamie Fedder of Pine City. Nora is welcomed home by big brother Henry, 20 months. Her grandparents are Kim and Dale Dickey, Dihanna Fedder and John Fedder, all of Pine City.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
- Ennen’s path takes him back to Pine City
- Minneapolis, Pine City are not enemies
- Head under the sea with ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Pine County hacked, security breach feared
- Pine County wins at state Pedal Pull
- Sheriff's Blotter - October 31, 2019
- Where in the World is the Pioneer?
- Norman Nordrum
- Gloria J. Plessel
- Bailey M. Eich
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.