Olivia Ellen Jennrich was born on Sept. 1, 2019, at Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids. She weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and was 22-1/4 inches long. Her parents are Andrew and Anna Jennrich of St. Francis. Olivia is welcomed by grandparents Denise Jennrich and Mark and Mary Kriz. Her great-grandparents are Claire and Melvin Kriz and Dolores Glasow of Pine City.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
- Contributions flow from Pine County to Twin Cities
- Pine City teacher named finalist for National Rural Teacher of the Year
- County closer to body cameras
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter- May 17- May 24
- Celebrate the Class of 2020 on May 29
- Peggy Wasson
- We happen to like the Voyageur Bottle Shop
- Notice of Informal Appointment
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter- May 10 - May 18
- Hwy 23 repairs near Brook Park start this week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.