Kennadie Rayne Smith was born on Nov. 5, 2019, at Welia Health System. She weighed six pounds, six ounces and was 19 inches long. Her parents are Sarah and Justin Smith of Pine City. Kennadie is welcomed home by sibling Kaycie, 2-1/2. Her grandparents are Ken and Mary Damann of Grasston, Calvin and Gloria Smith of Braham.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
- Housing grants offered to Pine City families, individuals
- Waiting For Wuhan
- Two roadside bombs found in Chisago County
- City, county declare emergencies
- Pine City’s Carlson honored with Life Saving Award
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter: March 22 - March 29
- Hungry For Business
- Minnesota bracing for coronavirus
- SEWING UP A SOLUTION: Local residents work to address COVID-19 mask shortage
- Carol Lightfoot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.