The 2016 Christmas tree for Governor Mark Dayton’s residence was harvested on Friday, Nov. 18 from the Nemadji State Forest in northeastern Pine County. The balsam fir is 30 feet tall and estimated to be 40-45 years old. The tree will be set up at the governor’s official residence, 1006 Summit Ave., St. Paul, around 9 a.m., Monday, Nov. 21. The tree will be lit on Dec. 1.
- 2019 Pine City Presidential Physical Fitness award winners
- Years Ago: Bakery closed due to sugar shortage in 1944
- County battles aquatic invaders
- Legislators nix funding for NLX
- Art center welcomes Malone
- Clean-up time in Pokegama Township
- Piecing together stories sewn into quilts
- Meth – and a large sword - allegedly found in vehicle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.