What effect does the Pine County Fair have on the local economy? That is what University of Minnesota Extension examined in a 2018 report, and we explore in this short informational video.
Statistics from 2018 University of Minnesota Extension survey report “Pine County Fair: Attendee and participant assessment and economic value” by Xinyi Qian, Ph.D., Brigid Tuck and Elizabeth Templin.
Photos by Lance Furber, Mike Gainor, Scott Jeanson, Sandy Jeanson and Judy Wolf.
Infographic, text and video by Mike Gainor.
2019 | Pine City Pioneer
- Two roadside bombs found in Chisago County
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter March 15- March 22
- Ditch anxiety and transition smoothly into retirement
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter: March 22 - March 29
- Remembering a woman of courage, who stood up to a monster
- Minnesota bracing for coronavirus
- Help offered as COVID-19 spreads
- Sheriff investigates Royalton homicide
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter
- Years Ago: Cookie lovers in Pine City ordered 2,280 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in 1970
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.