Christopher Lee Clark of Pine City passed away Feb. 2, 2020, in Texas. Chris was born in St. Paul and moved to Pine City with his mother and father in 1984. He graduated from the Pine City school in 1990. After a few years of college and working at a number of different jobs in the area, he decided to do some traveling. He is survived by his mother Janice Fleming of Pine City and father Calvin Clark of St. Paul.
Submit Your News
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
- Contributions flow from Pine County to Twin Cities
- Pine City teacher named finalist for National Rural Teacher of the Year
- County closer to body cameras
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter- May 17- May 24
- Celebrate the Class of 2020 on May 29
- Peggy Wasson
- We happen to like the Voyageur Bottle Shop
- Notice of Informal Appointment
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter- May 10 - May 18
- County offices plan June re-opening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.